Iroko Flute 5.75 oz 4pc Set
The Iroko 5.75 oz Flute 4pc Set is covered with tiny square facets that perfectly encapsulate the rich art-deco style of the ’20s and ’30s. The rigorous geometry of these stemmed glasses, with their cube-shaped patterns and simple forms, evokes a fragment of stained glass whose pure and transparent crystal sparkles as if by magic. Like the twinkling headlights of a luxury automobile, they were inspired by a time when Western society was revolutionized by industrial design, particularly the concept of streamlining.
The glasses incorporate an element of movement. Look at them from different angles and their facets become waterlike, dimpling as your eyes trail across the surface. Offering a fresh take on cut crystal while staying true to its essence and unparalleled beauty.
• This set includes 4 – 5.75 oz. Iroko Flutes.
• Country of Origin: France
• Material: Krysta – Crystal Glass
• Dishwasher Safe
Iroko Flute 5.75 oz.
• Height: 9.17 inches
• Rim: 2.5 inches
• Base: 2.75 inches
Made from Krysta
Krysta is European quality high-performance lead-free crystal glass with the following features:
• Superior Rim Strength: 30% Stronger at the rim compared to standard crystal glass.
• Superior Stem Strength: Stem torsion resistance equals 2X human hand torque.
• Complete transparency: With a transparency index of 98.5.
• Long-Lasting Brilliance: Maintains brilliance for more than 2k industrial dishwasher cycles.
• Perfect acoustics: 100% clear and pure.
Choose from various shipping options which best suit your needs and budget.
*Free ground shipping within the continental USA on orders $50 and up.